Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Dave Matthews Band. And due to my lack of internet and TV, I heard through word of mouth that LeRoi Moore, their sax player, died on the 19th from complications from an ATV accident weeks before. Which is sad for many reasons, but that is our anniversary. Anyway, what a bummer! I wonder what shows will be like without him. It just doesn't seem that things like that should be able to happen. Surreal almost. If anyone is going to the DMB show at the USANA, which happens to fall on my birthday, this Wednesday, please comment and let me know. Heaven knows I wish I could be there for it. It would be the best birthday present ever! :) Anyway, here's to LeRoi.
8 years ago



3 comments:
So sad, huh! I was gonna text you to see if you knew and I should have. I am not going to his concert unfortunately, but my friend is. I will ask her how it went!
Katie I know I am seriously so sad about that. It's crazy and I have to say that I am so dang bummed that we are not going to the show. I honestly go EVERY year and this year it just didn't work. You have no idea how crazy it makes me. I love that you are my DMB fan too, they are the BEST!! Hey cute pics by the way, I can't believe how big Keeli is and I love all the pics of your house, fun stuff.
This has been a weird couple of months because of just random deaths happening like Bernie Mac and Tim Russert... Crazy!
Post a Comment