Wow. In no time at all, Keeli will be one. I can't believe it. Anyway, yesterday, she got tooth number six. But she is a little lopsided now, because she has four teeth on the right side of her mouth, both top and bottom, but only the two on the left side of her mouth. Hopefully her teeth on that side will come in soon. But she is getting so much better at eating! YAY for teeth! She actually bites through stuff now and is getting a little more adventurous.
Also, yesterday, Keeli started to crawl. She doesn't crawl on all four's. She is down on three limbs, with her right leg still bent at the knee. It is so funny, but nonetheless, she is finally moving. And I am a little sad about it. I REALLY wanted her to wait until we were at our new place. Yes, I know we moved in there on Saturday, but we are staying at my parent's house until Wednesday morning, because they went out of town and Grandma Lola doesn't like to be home at night alone (who does?), so we offered to stay here until they get back. But Keelia almost made it until we got to our new place, so I guess I can't be too upset. I am just worried about stairs here and cords and outlets, which aren't covered at all, like they are at our new place. Oh well, I will just have to watch her extra carefully. But I am glad she can get where she wants to go. The last week or so, she has been getting SO mad that she can't move. She already seems a lot more happy. And before she started crawling, she was pulling herself up onto furniture and walking along it, so I can't imagine it will be too long before she takes off with a few steps. Hunter told me that while we were at our apartment last night, she let go of the couch and just stood by herself for a few seconds. So, it shouldn't be long.
Well, on Friday night when we got our "Breaking Dawn" book, I stayed up and read until I passed out. Which wasn't long. I think I was somewhere in chapter 3 when I gave in to sleep. I read for a while yesterday and I totally predicted the happenings with Bella. But I am really into it and plan on reading every chance I get. It killed me that I couldn't just stay up all night Friday and read, because that is what I wanted to do. But I will get it done eventually. Here is a picture of my Mom and I getting our book. We went to Walmart and they only had 30 books, which shows you how little in demand the books are here, and they were half price. It was an awesome surprise. You will have to excuse how awful I look in this picture. It was late and I had been packing and unpacking all day. But I still wanted to document the event, even though I looked like that. 
As far as the moving goes, we have most of our stuff in the new place. We left some stuff here so we could be here the next few days, but it was just clothes and "get ready" stuff. Most everything else is out. And I have killed myself the last two days, not as much yesterday, trying to get stuff put away somewhat so we could actually move around the apartment when we start living there on Wednesday. I will post pictures soon. We still have somethings we need to buy at the store like curtains and lamps. And as soon as I decide where I want things to go on the walls, I will put some pictures up of our cute place. I really like it. I am super excited about it. And our ward is FANTASTIC. The Elder's Quorum in our new ward came and helped us unload BOTH loads of our stuff and they did it so fast and were so great. We are really excited to be in such a great ward.
Well that is about it as far as an update goes. I am SO tired of this heat and I am ready for Fall. It is my favorite season. And as my sister said the other day, I kick off "birthday season" in our family and we have 90% of our birthdays in the next few months. Not to mention the holidays, which I LOVE, and everything else that Fall begins. I just CAN'T wait!! Anyway, that is all for now.
8 years ago



6 comments:
I love the picture!! So cute! I also went to Wal Mart down here. Luckily, they had more than 30 books! Did yours do a cake? Good luck getting all settled in. I can't wait to come visit you in your new place!!
Bek, July, and Nicole all went to the fun little party they had at Barnes and Noble, if I would have been around I would have gone too, looked like so much fun. I preordered my book so I am patiently waiting for it.
Love the pic of you and your mom and good job for getting one of the 30 books! And give Keeli a big hug for getting tooth number 6! Woo hoo!
BTW- I am completely done weaning Mya, she doesn't even ask for it anymore, halleluha! Love your guts!
I am so jealous that you are reading the book! I have made some predictions too and have been right on. But I don't get to start reading it til Tricia is done... soon!
Dallin has decided to nurse again and I am thrilled, but he still occassionally won't and so I always have to have a bottle around. We will see how long this lasts!
we can no longer be friends... that's a red sox shirt and i have, literally, never been friends with a red sox fan. i am very disappointed with your decision.
Which ward are you in and is it the Parker Stake?
Yay for your new apartment! I can't wait to read that book! I have a hold on it from the library (they had 12 copies!), but if it isn't here by Friday I'm buying it. Hope it is worth the hype!
Post a Comment