Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday...To Me!!

So today was a great day! This morning, Hunter made me a huge breakfast; french toast, hash browns, and bacon. It was so good. And he made me my favorite kind of cake, too, which I haven't eaten yet, but it was sweet of him to make it for me. Then we got ready and went and ran some errands. My sister then took me to lunch at The Olive Garden, were we pigged out, and they gave me a delicious, little birthday cake. Then I just hung out with my sister until my Mom came and got me after she got done at work. Then I went to my parent's house until Hunter came and got us after he was done at school. At my parent's, we ate dinner and watched "Penelope." I had already seen it, but I LOVE it. It is one of my favorite movies now. I totally recommend it. When we got back home, Hunter gave me "Step Up 2" and this really cute sweater thing from Target that I had been wanting. Such a great birthday! Not to mention, I had tons of people calling me and texting me all day to wish me a happy birthday. It was so nice.
Another great thing, Keelia took her first step. And really, that is all it was, one step and then she fell on her face. But she took a step! It was awesome. She also learned how to click her tongue. Keelia is just getting so big!
Anyways, it was a great birthday! Thanks to everyone for thinking about me and wishing me a happy day! My in-laws are going to have us over this Sunday to celebrate my birthday, so I guess I will be dragging my birthday out as long as I can. Perfect! :)

2 comments:

Traci said...

I am so glad that you had a fun birthday!!! And way to go Keelia! I just baught Penelope and all the girls are watching it this Friday so I am excited! I have not seen it yet.

Misty said...

happy late birthday. glad keeli is sleeping more. ty is off and on....but usually does well. last night he slept from 8 pm to 11am. Crazy. I had to go check on him a few times to make sure he was alive! =)