Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged- 4's

Thanks Tiffany!!!

1) Four places that I go to over and over: Target, Blockbuster, The Children's Place, Old Navy

2) Four of my favorite places to eat: Del Taco, Cheesecake Factory, Cafe Rio, Panera Bread

3) Four places I would rather be right now: moved in already, Disneyland, Boston, in the mountains

4) Four TV shows I watch: (assuming I have time) Anything on the Home & Garden network, most things on TLC, One Tree Hill, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (not by choice, although it does start to grow on you.)

Four people to tag: Traci, Tory, Beth, DeeDee

5 comments:

Tory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k.young said...

That's always nice to hear. Thanks.

Beth said...

Please tell me that there are Cafe Rio's in Denver?! If so, let's meet for lunch at one in a few weeks!!

Kelsey said...

That's awesome you are moving to Parker! Where are you going to live? We are in the French Creek Ward. Once you guys get down here and are in crazy move-in chaos, we will have you over for dinner! Good luck! Let us know what we can do to help!

Tiffany said...

I thought you would like that one! Love Cafe Rio!