Friday, August 29, 2008

Strange

So Keelia started taking a pacifier in the last week. Totally crazy. I don't know if it is because she saw SO many kids at church with them or what, but she wants one now. I mean, she doesn't want it all of the time, but, man, when she is tired or upset, she wants her blankie and her paci. I mean, I tried straight for 7 months to give her a pacifier, and she wouldn't take one, so I quit. And then all of a sudden when she is 10 1/2 months old, she decides she needs one.
Hunter's response was "whatever she needs is fine." Gotta love Dads huh?? :)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey a girls got to accessorize!

Amy said...

I'm with Hunter, who cares as long as she is happy. They make them really cute now days!

Leslie said...

Wierd! But I am with Hunter. Make her happy!