But it is that time. We are taking our computer down tonight and who knows when we will have the internet at our new place. Tomorrow will be our first night sleeping out our new place. My parents got home this afternoon from their trip. So there will be a break in my blogging. I am going to feel so disconnected from everyone. It will be weird. Maybe then, I will have a chance to finish my book! Moving sure isn't leaving me much time to read. But maybe, just maybe, with no TV or internet, I will have time to read. :)
Things are coming along at the new place. Slowly, but surely. Keeli is crawling more and more, but still enjoys scooting and reaching as much as possible. I think crawling is a last resort for her. But, man, she sure does bump her head a lot more now that she started moving. It is like every time I turn around, she has a new bruise on her cute, little forehead! Such is life of a toddler, right?
Well, I am off to the store to get some last minute things. And then I have to pack some more so we can finish moving the rest of our stuff over to the apartment in the morning.
8 years ago



4 comments:
good luck getting unpacked. We're still working on it! =)
Boo to no internet. That's so hard, sorry.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PICTURES!
How was the first night? How fun that you guys have your own place, woo hoo, but boo hoo no internet. Wow, that would be a hard one. Okay so some how you need to keep in touch, I hope it's not too long your "gone!" I will miss you comments, they are my fav.
Post a Comment