Today Hunter and I have been married for two years! Some days I can't believe it has been two years and on other days, I can't believe it has only been two years. :) I have the best husband. We have our ups and downs, good days and bad days, but we love each other. I could not have asked for a better companion. He teaches me everyday and helps me to be a better person. And this is how he caught me. It was the work of the "babe magnet." 
He is the best dad. Keelia just loves her daddy. She has turned into a daddy's girl and just loves the time she gets with him. He is perfect for me and I am so grateful that we chose to be married for eternity in the temple. Here are a couple pictures from our wedding. Everyone needs a trip down memory lane, right?

Tonight to celebrate, we got to sneak away to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Hunter had school tonight at 6:45, but we decided we should at least try to get out together, so we went kind of early to dinner. It was good to get away and to enjoy each other's company, and of course, the food was fantastic. Not to mention, we ate until we almost exploded, which should make anyone happy. Our waitress had the cook write on our dessert plate, "Happy Anniversary To You." It was very thoughtful. It was a perfect way to celebrate. Here is a picture from our dinner.
And tomorrow we get internet! YAY. So then I will post pictures and videos of Keelia, and pictures of our apartment. Who knows if anyone wants to see them still, but they will finally be up. Also, tomorrow, we are heading to Breckenridge for our trip. We are pretty excited to get away, even just for a few days, as a family. Things have been SO busy this Summer, we are looking forward to it.
9 years ago



9 comments:
The Babe magnet huh? It does it every time! I'm so glad things are going better kate I miss you and hope you have fun on your trip!
I'm not gonna lie, I just teared up a little.
Yah Hoo, are you back to life yet??? I have really missed your comments and missed your posts. Don't leave us hanging anymore girl. Happy Anniversary, very cute pics and fun that you at least got to spend a little time alone.
You are such a busy lady!!! I cannot wait to see the pictures. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you two.. I loved to see the pics.. He is a hottie in that hat.. How could you resist??
I can't wait to see your new place.. :)
happy anniversary!
did i read that right? tory has tears? he he.j/k/ happy day kate! love you
Happy anniversary!!!! Oh by the way your hair looks way hot on your wedding day!!!
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment