Well, we are finally getting the internet...Wednesday. I am at my sister's house watching her kids, so I decided I would take a second and post. When we finally get internet at our house, I will put up some videos of Keeli. She is crawling, and standing on her own, which means walking is right around the corner. Her balance gets better everyday. Also, I finally captured her waving, so that will be put up, too.
And perhaps then I will also be able to put up pictures of our place. It is getting pretty cute, even though it is a work in progress. It is finally starting to feel like home. Except to Keeli. She is having serious separation anxiety and is having a really hard time, still, adjusting to the move. I never even factored in how it would mess with her schedule. We left the only home she had ever known. Even though the things are the same, for the most part, it must feel pretty foreign to her. But we are dealing with that as best we can. Sleep doesn't seem to be our friend this week. I am hoping we make up next week. :)
And last night I finished my book, "Breaking Dawn." All I can say is WOW! I think in some ways, it is my least favorite of the four books. But it tied up all the loose ends and gave me the "happy ever after" I needed. Don't get me wrong, it is a good book and definitely completes the story, but just isn't my favorite of the saga.
Tuesday is our two year anniversary. And on Wednesday we are going up to Breckenridge for two nights. I am pretty excited to actually get so spend sometime with Hunter and do some family things. Yes, we are taking Keeli, but I don't mind. We would miss her too much if we didn't.
Tomorrow is Hunter's last day of this Summer job. I CAN'T wait. He has next week off, because school starts Monday, and then the following week, he will start his new full time job with this same company. Which is why we are taking the trip to the mountains, because he doesn't have to work. And the first week of school is totally something you can miss, so it is PERFECT timing for us.
Today, it was like 50 degrees here and raining, and let me say, I was happy to have it. It has been TOO hot here. And I love Fall. And today was totally a Fall day. And even though it was cold, I loved it. I loved wearing shoes and a sweatshirt. It was perfect.
I think that about wraps up our lives since I last posted. Nothing too exciting, but I am pretty excited to be getting internet this next week. It has been two weeks since we moved and it has been a LONG two weeks with no tv or internet. I am tired of watching the same DVD's of Keeli's favorite show...Miss Spider's Sunny Patch. They were okay the first 25 times, but now they are getting old. She just likes the music that the show plays, so I put it on in the background while we play and cause trouble.
Anyway, duty calls. I gotta get back to reality to the kiddos.
8 years ago



6 comments:
Two years?! Congratulations! I would swear you have been married for longer than that.
*whew* im glad you're still alive! ive missed your posts and pictures of keelia!
glad to have you back online!
It's great to have you back on blog!
It's great to have you back on blog!
I can't wait until we have internet again. Isn't it funny how lost we are without it?! So, we need to meet for lunch soon! Where exactly are you living? Pick a Panera Bread close to you and I'll come down! I can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment