Saturday, August 23, 2008

Keelia's Tricks

And we have finally made it to my favorite topic...Keelia! She is such a doll. I can't even remember my life without her. Except that I am sure that I got way more sleep. :) It is a small price to pay...
She got tooth number seven yesterday. It is her fourth tooth on top. So she is getting a little better balanced in her mouth now. But she thinks she is just so cool because she has teeth. And while we were on our trip to Breckenridge, she learned how to drink through a straw. Big steps for us!
Anyway, here are some pictures and videos of her being adorable. I am still trying to catch her clapping on video, but I think I got most of her other tricks captured here. She is getting big too fast. I couldn't turn some of the videos, so enjoy watching them sideways. :)


Just because


New PJ's #1


New PJ's #2. If you look real hard, you can see that she is showing you her teeth. Like I said, she is quite proud of them.


We call this one "the wave."

We like to call this one "kiss the baby."

This video really is killing two birds with one stone, if you will. I can't get her to stand while the camera is out, so I had to get her standing from behind. You can totally see where she takes her hands off of the activity center and stands on her own. And due to the angle, you also get to see the very famous dance she does in pure excitement.

And last, but certainly not least, "the crawl."

5 comments:

Cali said...

She is getting so big! She has grown so much in the last 3 weeks! It is amazing too how much teeth change the face structure. They go from having a baby face to a toddler face in no time! Man, she is adorable though!

Court and Britt said...

what a cute little thing she is. Looks like you guys are still having a fun summer and getting settled into your new place:)

Misty said...

she is so stinkin cute!

Sly Family said...

My little one has no hair and no teeth and she is eight months old and is totally jealous of Keelia! I love the different videos they are so fun to watch. It is crazy how much they learn in just a year.

Jen said...

I bet she'll be walking before we see you next. It's kind of sad how quickly they grow up, although I'm sure it's fun to see all the changes too.