Friday, August 29, 2008

Tag...I'm It!

I am pretty sure I have already done this tag, but I can never pass up a good tag. :) Plus, it gives me something to post about. Not that I don't post enough, but isn't that the point?

1. Where is your cell phone?... Right by me
2. Your hair?...Brown
3. Your significant other?... Hunter
4. Your mother?... Kim
5. Your father?... DeForrest
6. Your favorite thing?... my family
7. Your dream last night?... I don't think I had one last night, but I have been having crazy ones lately.
8. Your favorite drink?... Coke
9. Your dream/goal?... Be thin again
10. The room you're in?... The living room at my parent's house
11. Your child(ren)?... Keelia
12. Your fear?... Spiders and the dark
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Have Hunter done with school and more kids :)
14. Where were you last night?... At home
15. What you're not?... Rich
16. Muffins, bluberry or poppy?... Poppy, but only if they are Almond Poppyseed
17. One of your wish list items?... a glider rocker with ottoman
18. Where you grew up?... Colorado and Wisconsin
19. What you read last?... Breaking Dawn, but reading Fablehaven
20. What are you wearing?... t-shirt and shorts, ready for bed!
21. Your TV?....at home
22. Your pets?... nope
23. Your computer?... getting slower
24. Your life?... ups and downs
25. Your mood?... good, but tired!
26. Missing someone?... having friends
27. Your car?... mitsubishi galant
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite Store?... Target, Children's Place, Old Navy
30. Your summer?... Hot!
31. Like someone?... Hunter
32. Your favorite color?... Green
33. Last time you laughed?... I laugh at Hunter all the time. It is his job to make me laugh.
34. Last time you cried?... on my birthday

I tag...DeeDee, Tamar, and Korine

3 comments:

Sly Family said...

I LOVE Fablehaven! The books in that series get better and better. The third book just came out a couple of months ago and when I was half way through I got really sad because I would have to wait a whole year for the next book to come out. You will have to tell me what you think about it.

Court and Britt said...

You are cute! Happy be-lated birthday!!

Do you mind emailing me Rachel Smiths (not sure of her married name) email address again? I never got around to emailing her so that I could look at her blog. courtbritt@gmail.com

Jen said...

I hope those birthday tears were happy ones, if not I'm sorry you were sad.