YAY! Keelia slept 9+ hours STRAIGHT last night! We couldn't believe it when she woke us up and neither of us had gotten up with her through the night! I don't want to jinx it, but maybe we have a hit a milestone and will get that much sleep every night?? One can always hope.
The downside is that she has been battling a cold since last Sunday and today woke up with a fever and was just not feeling well at all. And I have started to get her cold, which makes things worse all around. I am hoping that she starts to feel better soon because we are having dinner at Hunter's parent's house tonight to celebrate my birthday and it will be no fun with a sick baby. And, I hate it when my sweet baby is sick.
Anyway, stay tuned for an update on the sleeping all night thing. And is it weird that with Keelia's first birthday approaching in less than 5 weeks (way faster than I want it to be here), I am getting baby hungry?? AHH!! Help me.
8 years ago



6 comments:
I tried to warn you about Bradlee's runny nose! Now I feel all guilty. Anyhow, congrats on a full night's sleep.
Just wait a few weeks and when you see our baby it may cure you of the hunger. Or not, I'm not exactly sure how that works.
Yeah Sleep was it good for you? Cousin I don't know how to tag your way so I'm tagging you my way! TAG you're IT!! I hope you sickos feel better soon! Love ya tons!
The last couple of nights Korban has been going to sleep at 730 and waking up at 7. That is huge for him.. Now if I could get Gannon to do the same...
I hope you all feel better soon!!
And no names yet.. I told El that he gets to name this baby all by himself.. (that could get dangerous)
Hooray for sleeping babies! It's a great day when they finally sleep all night! Let's definately get together soon...when you are all feeling better! I have to take COllin to preschool Tuesday-Friday at 12:30, but we can work around that!
I hope she continues to sleep! Once you are routinely getting full nights of sleep, then you are allowed to get baby hungry! :)
Post a Comment