Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Zoo

Today we went with Jen and Will to the zoo and we had a GREAT time! Keelia loved seeing all the animals. She knew lots of their names and was really into it. She really wanted to stay at the zoo and watch the penguins all night. She didn't even care that we walked away and left her alone by their "home." I mean, we could still see her, but she couldn't see us, and she didn't even look back. After about fifteen minutes, I had to drag her away kicking and screaming. Needless to say, she didn't get over that one very quickly.
Keelia also had a bee land right on her hand and didn't sting her. She very calmly moved her hand where we could see the bee and I swatted it off and stepped on it. But she didn't really know what it was, so it didn't really bother her. Thank goodness it didn't sting her. I have never been stung and neither has she. And leaving the zoo with two hungry kids and two hungry moms is not the place to find out!
But I can tell that she will be asking to go to the zoo a lot now. She just loves it so much.
Here are a few pictures of the gorillas that we loved and then our short ride on the zoo train.





1 comments:

Jen said...

Your pictures of the gorillas are way better than mine. And the picture you took of Will looks EXACTLY like Danny to me. You should see the one he just tagged of himself and me on FB when we were little, you'll totally see it.

Anytime you want to go just give us a call. We had a great time!