Friday, November 6, 2009

The Last Couple Of Days

We haven't really done much. Yesterday was SUCH a nice day (except that it was TOO hot for November) so Hunter and I took Keelia to the park to have lunch and feed the ducks and geese. She LOVED it. Admittedly, she fed the birds more of her lunch than she actually ate, but you only get to be two once, right? :)
Today I spent most of my day cleaning house. We are having company this weekend and I wanted to clean so my mom didn't have to come home and do it. I got everything done that needed to be done. And if I do say so myself, the house looks great!
Tonight we met Hunter's parents at the mall to eat and then do a little shopping. It is always so fun to get together with them. And Keelia loves running around the mall. And it was surprisingly empty for a Friday night, so that was nice. And we got a little Christmas shopping done while we were there. Every little bit helps so we are not overwhelmed come Christmas time.
After we got Keelia down, Hunter and I watched " I Love You, Beth Cooper." I will say, about 40 minutes into it, I was rather embarrassed for myself that I was still watching it. I mean, it was fine, but it was pretty stupid, as movies go. But we had some good laughs and the ending was pretty cute. So I don't know if I recommend it or not. But don't say I didn't warn you. :)

2 comments:

mckenzie said...

feeding the ducks was my favorite!

Jannie said...

Feeding the duck sounds like so much fun :)! And- wow- already done some Christmas shopping? That's awesome!