So on Wednesday night at our craft night, this is what I worked on mostly. (I didn't actually finish it until yesterday, though.) I am quite pleased with how it turned out and I really love the saying. Obviously, or I wouldn't have made it. I first read the saying at a craft fair we went to back in October, but didn't want to pay the $25 bucks for it, so I figured I would make my own. I originally saw it on a board, but liked it better on a canvas, so that is what it is on. And I made it for Keelia's room and it hangs just above her bed. Anyway, here it is.
9 years ago



3 comments:
I think it turned out great, I love it!
I think it looks great!
You are so talented when it comes to crafting. Even if I saw something that I liked at a craft store, I wouldn't even know where to begin to start to make it. You go Girl!!!
Post a Comment