Friday, November 20, 2009

Yes, I Did

Tonight I went and saw "New Moon" again with Hunter's mom and sister. I LOVED it. I honestly think they did such a good job with the movie. I hope to get to see it many times. So if anyone else wants to go and just needs someone to tag along, I'm there.

6 comments:

Dillon & Bree said...

Katie...we should totally go together. We are going to Utah/Idaho for Thanksgiving but will be back December 1st. It would be a blast. I saw it last night but want to see it again. Let me know what you think.

Amy said...

I'm so jealous, I still need to go! Just waiting for Will to get a little bit older I guess, boo hoo for me! Glad you loved it!

Jannie said...

I'm so jelous that you got to see it twice!!! I LOVED IT!! And i also loved the first one - you and my mom are probably the only 2 I know that love it! Anyways, that's great that you didn't have to wait in the cold! So, the big question - which team are you on?

k.young said...

Bree- I say, let's totally go together! I would love that! Let me know when you want to go and we can set it up! I am excited.

k.young said...

Jannie- Team Edward, all the way. Granted, Jacob was hot, but I just LOVE Edward. What about you?

Adam & Rachel said...

i SAW IT on friday....So good!!