Sunday, November 15, 2009

What A Great Day

We had a pretty great Sunday. Keelia has been getting up ridiculously early since daylight savings happened upon us. So, since we were up, we decided we would go to the Gueller's ward and hear Max give his first talk in Sacrament meeting! He did such a FANTASTIC job! I was for sure a very proud aunt!
So because we went to church earlier than normal, Keelia napped at a normal time. (On a side note, I feel bad missing our church because Keelia is loving nursery so much, but she is still sick or sick again, so I wouldn't have taken her to class anyway. So this was a nice distraction!) And I got to take a nap too! I slept for like 3 1/2 hours. It was AWESOME! I felt like a whole person when I woke up. I have just been so tired lately.
So after my nap, we went to Hunter's parent's house to have dinner with them. It was fun to get to chat with them and to just hang out. Dinner was yummy as usual. We really do look so forward to getting together with them every week. We wish we got to see them more often, but schedules just don't allow. So for now, we will be happy we get to see them once a week. And Keelia really had a good time playing with Nana!
And on top of all of that, it snowed most of the day! I really just love the snow! It really helps put me in a good mood. And that can't hurt, right? So bring on the snow this Winter!

0 comments: