Tonight we went and "watched" Will so Jeff and Jen could go out together. Will was asleep the whole time they were gone, which is why I said "watched." But we were glad to do it so they could have a date. And Jen made us some yummy dinner, so you can't beat that. Plus, it gave our family a change of scenery. And we watched "Up" and had Dairy Queen. So it was a good night for us, too. Keelia didn't want to go to bed there, but it was fine. She is sick again with a cold, so I just let her stay up. No sense in adding stress to her by forcing her to go to sleep. And when we finally got home, she went to sleep very quickly.
And it started to snow and I hear we are supposed to get a lot, so I hope it just keeps coming down.
I had a busy morning. I had a HUGE to do list this morning and I got all but ONE thing done. But I was running around constantly for like three hours plus. Don't get me wrong, I like to busy, but it just made me more tired. Needless to say, I have been sleeping well the last few nights myself!
8 years ago



1 comments:
I already said this on Jen's blog - but Friday was such a perfect day for the zoo! Looks like a lot of fun. Maybe you should come over here and get stuff done on my "to do" list :)...no, but really -that's awesome - you inspire me to get more stuff done on my list :)
Post a Comment