We had a fun weekend with the family. Sean and Shelley came over with their sweet kids and it was SO fun to see them. They left yesterday and Keelia is feeling very lonely without "her kids" here.
Saturday we went to Mallory's soccer game and the kids played on the playground. It was such a nice day. Then we mostly just hung out and tried to get kids to nap. Then, the girls went out for a girl's dinner. It isn't very often we have all six of us together, so when we do, we like to take advantage of it. We left the men and children in what appeared to be a cloud of confusion, but when we got home, everyone was alive and well. :)
Sunday we had church. But with so many people there from our family and so much going on, I could barely pay attention to what was being said. :) And then later we had a big family dinner at my parent's house. It was fun to get everyone together.
Monday, Sean, Shelley, and I took our kids to have lunch with mom at school on her lunch break. No one did a lot of eating, but it was fun for my mom to get to show off the triplets to all her school friends. And Keelia and I were lucky enough to get to go along for the ride. After lunch, we took the kids to the park and they had so much fun just running around, getting their energy out. We practically had to pry them off the playground. Then we had everyone over for pizza and to watch the Monday night game. The Broncos were playing, of course! (Too bad the Broncos couldn't pull of a win!) Sean, Jeff, and Matt went down to try to get tickets for the game, but couldn't. The rest of us just hung out and played until it was time for bed.
And then Tuesday, the Sean Youngs packed up and headed on the road. It was so fun to have them here. We sure do love getting to see them and getting to spend time with their kids! And Keelia and I took my dad to the doctor yesterday. And between Monday and Tuesday, I probably did 11 loads of laundry and there is still more to be done. Not all mine, of course, but it still needs to be done. I got my first progesterone blood work done yesterday, too. No results yet, but I should hear later today. And I have to get it done again on Friday. So it will be interesting to hear what the results are of both days, to compare.
That is about all. I am so tired and not sleeping well at night AT ALL. I feel like I am getting sick and all I want to do it sleep, but that is not likely.
We are supposed to get snow this weekend. I really hope we do. I don't need it to be a huge storm, I just love it when it is cold!
9 years ago



1 comments:
Everytime you talk about the cold weather I think it is me talking. Not a lot of people love the snow. I ahve been really jealous that you guys have gotten all the snow!!!!
Post a Comment