Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Can't Believe It Is Already April!

I can't stress enough how fast time is going. Does anyone else feel that way? I just can't get a handle on it. When I was little, I remember the days lasting FOREVER. And now, there are NEVER enough hours in a day to get everything done. I am often going to bed with only parts of my "to do" list done, and in consequence, adding it to tomorrow's "to do" list.
And I will tell ya, we have had more snow in the last week than we have had all Winter! Is that what April is supposed to be like? The seasons are all messed up! I announced today that we should get out the Christmas tree and enjoy a white Christmas, just 3 1/2 months late. No one seemed to like that idea. Oh well. It was worth a suggestion, nonetheless.
We haven't been up to much. Twice this week I have gone to our apartment and moved loads of food. The last thing we have left to pack up is the kitchen. All our dishes and utensils and stuff like that. It is my least favorite thing to pack, because no matter how careful you are, something always gets broken. Such is life, right? Keelia struggles with going back to our old apartment. It is clear that it confuses her, and kinda disorients her, so I try to make our trips brief and Dora filled! The latter seems to help, but I can definitely tell when we have been there too long and it is time to head home, whether or not my project is finished. Which is why I am SO glad we have until the end of April to be out of our apartment. In all actuality, it will probably take us that long, only doing a little bit everyday. All I can say is, this experience has been no exception, the Lord is VERY mindful of me and my little family and I can see His hand in all aspects of our life together. Everything just seems to kind of fit together, and I know it is not a coincidence.
On a side note, yesterday was our 3 year engagement anniversary! What a special day that was for me! I love my sweet husband and am so grateful that he picked me to be his wife!
Well, it has taken me about four hours to get this post written, and this is all I came up with, so I should probably just end here for now. Who knows what I would come up with in another four hours?! But it probably won't be worth waiting for. :)

2 comments:

Kariann said...

I agree with you that time is FLYING by! One minute it's the beginning of the month, the next it's the end! You are so good about blogging, I need to be more like you! :)

Leslie said...

I agree that time is flying by. Matt's been out of school now for about 10 months! We also celebrate our engagement anniversary this time of year, on April Fools!
I didn't realize you had this entire month to finish moving. I just assumed you had until the end of March.