That is what we are having here today. I don't mind the rain, as long as I don't have to go out in it. And it was nice enough to wait until after we got home from church to start raining. But I sure do love listening to it. It is quite relaxing...
Yesterday my sweet husband went to the apartment and brought the rest of our stuff to my parent's house. He had three loads. Luckily his dad was around to help him, which we really appreciate. But I am so glad it is over and done with. What a relief?!
Then later we went to Hunter's parent's house and had pizza with them. It was such yummy pizza from this new place I had never been before. It was super good. I ate WAY TOO MUCH! It was so nice to be able to just sit and talk to them. We haven't seen them very much in the last month between people being sick or out of town, it has made life crazy. But it was nice to get to see them last night.
Week three of nursery was okay. I stayed in there with Keelia the whole time, but she lasted the whole time. I think she will get the hang of it, it just might take a little while. At least that is what I am hoping. :)
Other than that, nothing else is really going on in our neck of the woods. We are just counting down the days until Hunter is done with school for the semester and my mom, too. It will be nice when we are all on Summer break and can relax a little bit more. Soon enough, right?
9 years ago



2 comments:
Where's the pizza from, you can't just throw that out there and not tell us! If it's better than Lil Ricci's it has to be good.
Did you like how the rain turned into snow like that? I couldnt' believe it when I woke up this morning! How much school does Hunter have left? Is he doing engineering? YAH! I can only imagine how good it feels to have everything move!
Post a Comment