Well, I had my blood drawn last Wednesday to see if the Clomid in fact did what it was supposed to do, which is make my body ovulate, because it doesn't. My doctor called this morning and told me that the Clomid did in fact work and that my body did ovulate this month. So, for the next little while, we are gonna keep our fingers crossed at our house! But if for some reason that is the end of our good news this month, I will take Clomid again next month and hope something good comes of it again!
9 years ago



9 comments:
hooray! that's at least the first step, right?
good. hope it comes quickly! by the way, i love the new background! very spring-ish!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!
Let me know when you want to get together for lunch!
Yeah!!! That is awesome!! One step at a time right?? We'll keep you in our prayers!! :)
Good luck Katie, we will pray for you okay!!!
Katie-kins--I had no idea! I love you and will pray for you. Come to Utah and see me! :)
Hooray for you! I'm glad you had some good news.
That is good news. My fingers and toes are crossed. And yes, we do still have the "temporary kitten."
Best of luck!
Post a Comment