Keelia seems to be progressing very well, according to her doctor. She weighed in at 27 pounds, 6 ounces (92%), was 33 1/2 inches tall (90%), and her head is in the 88% for her age. So she is growing really well. Her doctor said her vocab is pretty advanced, on average. So that was good to hear. The only problem Keelia is having is her stupid Eczema. Nothing seems to be making it better. In fact, it is only getting worse and spreading to more parts of her body. We are probably gonna have to take her into an allergist and see if they can help us, because whatever it is, the topical medicines can't control it.
As always, she hated her shots. She only had to get two today, which is way less than usual. She hated the more this time than I think she has in the past. And she HATED having her band-aids on. She cried until we took them off. It was sad, and you could tell at bedtime that her legs were pretty sore where they gave her the shots. I am hoping that by tomorrow, we have forgotten all about them. :)
8 years ago



6 comments:
I love you and miss you, and it's just so fun reading your blog. You are the best.
I read this Mamasource forum thing and yesterday someone asked about ecxema....Anyways, most of the advice was what you have heard already, but someone said something about it being a digestive problem.I didn't read it closely though. Maybe that is something the allergist will tell you. Also, I think I heard from someone that chlorine helps it. I never did any research or anything, but you could always take her to the swimming pool to find out.... or research it I guess. Good luck with that....
so Your daughter is taller and weighs more than my son.... man he is tiny, i swear I feed him. he should be bigger than kids ben and i are. I hope you find out something for the excema my nephew had it really bad on his hands and feet, so bad it would bleed. I'll have to ask her what she used.
I would recommend giving her a little bit of baby Tylenol when she gets her shots, helps take the edge off. Sometimes it is good to give it earlier in the day before the shots so you don't have to wait for it to kick in. Keep up the good work with the little one.
Julie (Lemmon) Smith
She is a darling and she is totally growing so much. This years reunion will be awesome because she will be running around with all of the other kids..
So, has she started to go to Nursery yet?
poor keelia :(
Post a Comment