Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tagged

10 Things I Love About My Life...(in no particular order, really...)

1. Hunter- He does so much for us and works so hard. I could not have asked for a better husband. He puts up with a lot from me, and does it without complaining.

2. Keelia- I feel so blessed to be her mom. She brings so much joy into my life. I love getting to watch her learn and grow everyday.

3. My Family- I have the best family! I know we are all so busy with our own lives, but if I needed any one of them, they would be there for me. My siblings and parents are some of my best friends.

4. The Gospel- What a blessing it is in our lives!?! I am grateful everyday for it. I don't even want to think about where I would be without it. And I love that the gospel brings families closer together. Blessings and baptisms are the root of most of our family get togethers. What a blessing!

5. DVR- It is the only way I get to watch anything on TV, but Dora and Pooh.

6. My past- I have learned so much in my short 25 years, and I wouldn't be who I am or where I am without my past.

7. My Friends- I don't live near many of my friends, but I am still so grateful for how they bless my life. And for the few that I do live close to, I am so thankful for you. You help me to stay sane.

8. Food- I LOVE food. And I am grateful to always have it. Enough said.

9. Music- I love music. It has been a huge part of my life. And it continues to be. So much can be relayed through music.

10. Being Outside- I love being outside. I love being able to take Keelia to the park and to enjoy the nice weather (when we have it.) We love going fishing and I can't wait until it is warm enough to go camping!

I tag Laura, Jen, Kariann, Tory, Jannie, Misty, and Jessica.

8 comments:

Angie said...

I love that you said your past. Not many people love their past, and it is good to see i'm not the only one.

Amy said...

This is GREAT!!! LOved it and I LOVE all the Easter pics of cute Keelia, what a freaking little cutie pie! Hope you're doing good!

Jen said...

I had to take a minute to catch up on all the posts...Keelia is growing up too fast (Nursery, really?) and she looked darling in her Easter outfit!

Jannie said...

I also love that you said that you liked you past. The whole list was fun to read, really! Thanks for sharing...and for tagging me! I'll try to do it...:) Keelia looks soooo cute in her Easter dress! I love it! And I love the bow!! (I think it wasn't 'til Carolyn turned 2 that she let me do her hair, so I totally know where are you coming from! She cute with or without a bow, though :)

Natalie Eastin said...

What a cute post! I can't wait to see how much Keelia has grown. You are going to be at the reunion this year, right?

Tory said...

You took all the good ones...how am I supposed to compete with that? I will do my best.

Leslie said...

I love reading these tags. I always learn so much!


hg5uyryuhitguuhifujgtyuurfhy65hytrh;y (translation: I love you Aunt Katie, Tommy)

Nate and Kelly said...

I totally agree with the DVR! :) It changed my life.