That is what I announced to my husband yesterday when he got home from work. He knew exactly what I meant. I cried a little bit, but he took it well because I had warned him that if "it" came, I would cry. But being the sweet man he is, he said, "the fact that it came on it's own is good news, too. That means you don't have to take any hormones this month." Which is true. And as much as I didn't want to agree with him or admit it, it was some good news.
Such is life. So I guess I will start my second round of Clomid and hope for better news next month. I am not as discouraged as I thought I would be, which is a blessing, but I am pretty disappointed. I know I am supposed to be learning a lesson from this whole thing. I just wish I could hurry up and learn it. I need endurance so that I can learn from this experience. I am "over" needing patience, now I need endurance. Let's hope I can endure. :)
Watching General Conference has really been a blessing. Especially this morning's session. I know we aren't supposed to have a "favorite," but I do. I love hearing Elder Holland speak. And this morning was no different. His talk on the atonement was absolutely beautiful and was a total answer to my prayers. When I think that no one else knows what I am going through, (how selfish is that?) someone always does. And how grateful I am for the knowledge and for Elder Holland's gentle reminder.
Anyway, that is the update on my situation. Now comes more of the same...the waiting game.
9 years ago



5 comments:
It agree that talk was amazing and also a great reminder of how our Savior does know everything we go through and what it is like. I think it was one of my favorites too and even said after that talk to Steve "that was a great talk!" Hang in there! My prayers are with you!
Elder Holland is one of my favorites and I loved his talk as well. Hang in there and let me know if you ever want to talk!
Elder Hollands talk was also one of my favorites and I needed it also! I'm sorry your situation isn't going the way you are wanting. You will be blessed with a little baby when the timing is right. What a joyful day that will be! Hang in there, you are doing such a good job already! :)
HANG IN THERE KATIE!! ELDER HOLLAND IS THE ONE JAY AND I MET WITH BEFORE JAY GOT BAPTIZED! HE GAVE ME A BIG OL KISS ON THE CHEEK! WHAT AN AMAZING MAN! I LOVED HIS TALK ALSO THIS MORNING!! WE ARE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST!
totally understand the frustration. I thought that very same thing for almost 4 years while trying to get Chloe... and unfortunately, I am going through it all again too... I wish I could say it gets easier, but I don't think it does. It is always going to be an emotional roller coaster. Hang in there... I'm here if you want to chat/vent/whatever...
Post a Comment