Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Month

Well, my doctor called today with my blood work results and apparently I didn't even ovulate this month. Go figure?! I thought that was why I was taking the Clomid? Anyway, he is keeping my dosage the same and we are gonna hope our third month is our lucky month. I have mixed emotions about this, as I do every month, but I won't bore you with them. Oh the joys...
So, I never get anything for free, but we got this offer from Wells Fargo saying if we tried this service for a month for free, we would get a 1GB iPod shuffle. Well, we canceled the service before we even got the paper work to send away for the iPod, so we figured we would never see it. But I filled it out and sent the paper work in anyway. Well, the iPod came in the mail Saturday, I think. And yes, the iPod 1GB shuffle is about the lamest and cheapest iPod you can have, but it was free. And free can't be bad, right? And here it is...

Today Keelia and I had a play date with Meagan and Marshall. It was fun to get to hang out with them. Keelia says "Marshy" all day long, so it was fun for her to get to see Marshall. We just hung out and then had lunch at Chili's. Which was great with me because I love their Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad, almost as much as I love their Molten Chocolate Cake. And if you know me, that is saying A LOT!
And, our "nice cold rain" that I wrote about last night turned into snow while I was asleep. I woke up to a white blanket covering everything. It was a nice surprise.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I had one of those shuffles, great for running, but I accidentally left it on top of the car and drove away. Turns out it doesn't work after you run over it. Figures.

Amy said...

Oh Katie, I know it's hard, and of course you have heard it all so all I can say is just have faith that it will work, sometimes just not when we want it huh? I'm sorry! And hey, I think the ipod is sweet, I don't even have one, so that looks great to me. Hang in there okay!

Leslie said...

Hey, don't knock the shuffle. ;) I had one that I loved-great for exercising. It holds tons of songs.

Molly and Jay said...

We did that deal too! Now we can't decide whether to keep it or put it on e-bay. Hopefully third time is a charm!

Tory said...

Yeah, I am totally jealous of the iPod. I keep telling Tyler I want that one for running.