
Size 5 diapers! I can't believe it. My baby is wearing size 5 diapers as of today. She has been leaking through her size 4's the last two days, but I was just telling myself I was giving her too much to drink before she went down to sleep. I was clearly just in denial. So today I broke down and got her the next size up, because as much fun as it is having everything smell like pee...oh wait, it's not! So hopefully going up a size will solve our issues. If the 5's don't work at night, I will have to go back to overnight diapers. But hopefully the 5's work.
Also, when is it too soon to start potty training? She is showing some of the signs of being ready to try, but she is not quite 18 months old yet. Is it too early?? I want to buy her a potty just to see what she does with it and how interested in it she is. Any suggestions or tips?
8 years ago



3 comments:
Such a big girl!! Since I have all boys I am not sure what to tell you for potty training girls but I was told not to even try with potty training until they were at least 2. (again, I think it's because boys are more difficult) But our doctor said it would be okay to start pulling out a potty chair and letting them sit on it now. So, maybe you could start there. Good luck!
If she is showing an interest, get her a chair. Teach her the "how to" of going potty and when she is ready she'll know what to do. Good luck. It isn't fun potty training...oh wait, I shouldn't tell you that. Hopefully she'll start quickly.
If she is showing interest in the potty, definitely get her a chair and/or let her sit on the toilet and pull her pants up and down. I have heard girls train faster than boys, but Tommy was 2 1/2 when he actually trained. However, starting at 2 he would occassionally pee in the toilet. Zack hasn't trained yet, but he "goes potty" multiple times a day. He loves to stand at the toilet aiming his penis, then throw tp into the bowl, flush and then wash his hands. He started showing an interest at about 18 months as well.
Post a Comment