Monday, April 20, 2009

Funny Girl

Tonight my mom, my dad, and I, were in the living room talking about what we should eat for dinner. Keelia was running around from room to room making messes, which is what she does best. So, we got to talking and realized we hadn't heard from her or seen her in a few minutes. My dad walked around the corner towards the kitchen, to see this...(again the picture was taken with a cell phone, so the quality isn't that great...)


My mom got a basket of M&M's from someone at school and Keelia knew what was in the basket. She pulled the chair out, climbed into the chair, reached all the way to the middle of the table, and got the M&M's. She is quite the resourceful, little girl. I just had to laugh. She probably ate her weight in chocolate, but that is the joy of being a kid, right?

9 comments:

Misty said...

that's pretty funny! mmmmmmmm! m&ms!

Beth said...

That's my kind of girl!! Too cute!!

Jen said...

Who doesn't want M&M's for dinner. Come on, we're all thinking it and she just took action.

Amy said...

A girl after my own heart! MMMMMM to chocolate, good job Keelia!

Leslie said...

Yummy M&Ms. I can't blame her, they are one of my favorites too. She is definitely resourceful!

Molly and Jay said...

How cute! Who could resist?

Kariann said...

Lol!! She is VERY resourceful!! You are in big trouble when she gets older!! lol

Jennie said...

haha I love toddlers. It's impossible to be mad at them for things like this. Instead of getting after them, it makes you laugh and get the camera. :)

Nate and Kelly said...

Oh my goodness-- she's so big! And smart-- m&ms are yummy. :)

And please call me again-- I'm lame and lost your number. I do want to talk to you-- I've just been so busy and haven't blogged in awhile (or checked your blog in a bit!).