
Every year my family does a NCAA men's tournament bracket. And I don't even think I have picked every year. Because I just don't follow basketball, especially college basketball. Every once in a while, I might watch bits and pieces of a game, but I don't really care who wins or loses. Well, I picked UNC to go all the way. I was the only one in my family who did. I picked them because they were the only number one team, of the four number one teams, that I knew anything about or had ever really heard of. And who knew that would make me the winner?! But it did. And as my dad said, "there is no prize for winning...only the glory." I'll take what I can get!! :)
Last night we went to the Jackson's to celebrate Gran's (Hunter's grandma) birthday and Ian's (our nephew on Hunter's side) birthday. There actual birthdays are about a week a part, so they decided to celebrate together. We had yummy Mexican chicken for dinner and it was so fun to get to see everyone on the Jackson side. We haven't seen very much of the Gran and Jack because someone is always sick. And Keelia always loves to get to play with her cousins and family. Thanks Jacksons!
9 years ago



6 comments:
Girls won three years in a row now, the boys better pick it up. And by that I mean they should just make random picks from now on.
For the record I was going to pick UNC but couldn't because I don't like Hansborough.
After all that I forgot to say my Congratulations to you!
Congrats! Glory is definitely worth something. I didn't even do a bracket. Last night, we were at Sean's to watch the game. Before it started both Shelley and I had to ask who was playing!
Glory is definitely worth something especially against the "boys" in the family!!:)
Good job, I wouldn't have even known anything about any of the teams so way to go. And Glory is at least something huh? Maybe your dad could buy you a milkshake or something to go along with that! Good job
I love making brackets and trying to beat Andrew at it...that's awesome that you are the winner!! I would definitely be enjoying the glory in that one :) How are you doing these days? I'm so glad that we've become good friends through blogging :) We should get together sometime for freeday at the museum or something.
Post a Comment