So, it was a fake snow, in case anyone was wondering. Just enough to make things messy. Everyone arrived safely, which is great!
Yesterday, being Friday, we had a fun, but crazy day. We had family pictures taken at 9am. There are 23 of us now, so you can imagine how crazy that was. My mom has all the pictures on CD, which I haven't copied yet, but when I do, I will put some on this post. They turned out pretty cute, and it was a once in a lifetime thing! Who knows when we will all be together again, so I am glad that we got pictures taken.
After the pictures, we had lunch at Gunther Toody's. It was good, but it was crazy. We had almost all 23 of us, and we probably drove our waitress crazy, with all the spills and special orders, but such is life, I guess.
After all the kiddos napped, or didn't nap in Keelia's case, we went swimming at the indoor pool and Lonetree Rec. Center. It was fun to have almost everyone together and to get to swim with the little kids. They have a fun kid pool, and the kids were loving it.
Then we headed back to my parent's house for dinner and to just hang out. It was so good to get to see all of my family. I really hate that we don't all live closer, and I really look forward to the times that we are all together. And it is so fun to get to see everyone with their kids and being parents.
And unfortunately, I didn't really take any pictures of this day, because I just didn't have time. I was constantly chasing kiddos and having fun. But there are pictures out there, so maybe if I can get my hands on some, I will put some up!
8 years ago



1 comments:
How fun is that, Kate!? Sounds like a blast. It makes me so happy when you comment on my blog :) I love checking yours, it makes me feel like we are still part of each other's lives... instead of living so far apart :)
Post a Comment