This morning while Keelia was in the bathtub, she was being really cute. So I thought I would take some pictures of her. Her personality was half the cuteness, and it won't fully come through in the pictures, but it will have to do!


She was being so creative. She used her book as a raft for her Dora bath toys! Any time one would fall off, she would freak out until she could get all three back on. It was very entertaining!
9 years ago



4 comments:
she is SO cute Katie. Love it. Makes me want one of my own so much!
Hilarious, love the mohawk. She's a doll.
Thanks again for the sweet comments, we will get what we both want, just not really when we want huh? Maybe we both are learning patience!!
How adorable! I love the hair...and the raft!
Her hair almost looks like mine did when I was a carrot for Halloween! Such cute pictures, Kate.
Post a Comment