Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Keelia Entertaining

Tonight Keelia and I had the opportunity to go hang out with Meagan's youngest two kids because Mark is out of town and she and the older two had church things tonight. So I got lucky and got to babysit. They were so much fun. I really miss getting to see them as often as I used to. I love those kids.
Anyway, after everyone got home, Keelia started being really funny. We were watching Dora, and she has a special Dora dance she does to a certain song on Dora, and she was being especially funny. Here are two videos of her, cracking us up!



This is one of her spinning around being silly.


This is the "Dora dance."

8 comments:

Beth said...

That is too cute!

Korine said...

She is sweet Katie! You have such an awesome family, just reading through your posts and seeing your family get togethers, I can feel the love and how close you all are to eachother. That is so special that everyone traveled out for the baptism!

Angie said...

Love it! She is such a cutie. I just love when little people dance. They are so cute and they always make me feel happy!

Cassie said...

she's getting so big Katie!!! She is hilarious I would love to play if come visit this summer

Amy said...

That is so dang cute Katie, we would have a blast with Mya and Keelia together, they both love Dora, love playing, and well are just girly girls. MOVE HERE!!!!!

Misty said...

that's pretty funny! what a cute girl!

Leslie said...

She's so cute!

Sly Family said...

Those videos are so funny, but I have to say my ears are still ringing from all the noise. I thought it was funny how the post before the videos was entitled 'Quiet Moments,' because if your whole night was like the two videos you showed, then you went to the other end of the spectrum!!!!