Today has been SO busy. From the moment I woke up this morning, I have been going NONSTOP! And here it is, almost midnight, and I am just winding down. I was at the grocery store this evening, in fact like an hour ago, and when I went in, it was cold, but clear. And when I came out, it was an absolute blizzard! Are we finally getting some REAL snow? We will have to wait and see tomorrow, I guess. But, if we do get real snow, it couldn't have come at a worse time. Sean and his family are driving here as I type, for the weekend, and my cousin Tricia and her hubby are supposed to be coming tomorrow. I hope everyone gets here safe, snow or no snow.
We went to Casa Bonita tonight for dinner. The Guellers, Keelia and I, and my dad. Grandma Lola was too tired, my mom had parent teacher conferences, and Hunter had class. And we met Matt and Leslie, and their boys, there, and it was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures...
The outside
Keelia and my dad
Me taking a picture of Leslie taking a picture. :)




We are so excited to have all of the family here this weekend. I am sure we will do lots of fun things. I can't even wait! But for now, I need to go to bed!
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment