Well, I am taking the last dose of my hormone tonight, which means that some time in the next 7 days, hopefully my body will start a cycle, like normal. Never in my life did I think I would be so anxious to start a cycle, but I am. I just hope that everything goes according to "plan," and works smoothly like the doctor keeps saying. Wouldn't that be nice?! And I am sure that only like two of you even care, but I am mostly documenting all of this for my sake. After all, this is my blog! :) And I will update as anything or nothing happens.
9 years ago



4 comments:
Well, I do care and I hope it goes well for you. I'll keep you in my prayers!
hopefully all goes as planned! we'll be anxiously awaiting any news!
Kate, You should maybe consider going the natural route too, go to http://pristinehealth.qwestoffice.net/. My sister went here for fertility issues and it helped more than anything else! Pretty much what Dr. Alba does is records all your minerals, vitamins, levels of hormones, etc. and she balances out everything with supplements and homeopathic stuff. It's a more natural way of doing things than fertility drugs and it worked for her. She also helps with all sorts of other issues too. I have seen Dr. Alba too but for overall major fatigue and its amazing what Dr. Alba knows. I know I sound like a commercial but I think it works pretty well and makes sense to me. Anyway, just a thought. If you are more interested than call me!
best of luck with it....I hope it can all go as planned.:)
Post a Comment