Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things...

1. I wash my dishwashing brushes in the dishwasher almost every time I run the dishwasher.
2. I want a big family. At least 5 kids, maybe more. :)
3. I miss playing rugby. I had so much fun with it when I played, I only wish I still could.
4. I am not super impressed by what is on TV these days, well at least as far as sitcoms and things go. So, I collect my 'old' favorites on DVD so I can just watch those when there is nothing else on. And I like to put them on in the background when I am cleaning or whatever, so I at least have something to listen to.
5. I prefer blogging over facebook.
6. I love to shop. If only I had more money to do so...
7. I used to brush my teeth all the time. Then my brother Matt, the dentist, said it was 'too much,' we got new electric toothbrushes, and now I HATE brushing my teeth.
8. I hate it when things don't match.
9. I LOVE to organize and to be organized. Having Keelia has changed my organization a little, but I still like having things in a certain place.
10. I wish I lived closer to ANY of my friends. I have some really great friends, but they all live states away.
11. I LOVE reality TV. I guess it is one of the side effects of being a stay at home mom! :)
12. I have the best family. We all do our best to be there for each other and it is really nice to have a support group no matter what.
13. I hate feet. They totally grossed me out in high school. Since we got married and even more so since we had Keelia, they are growing on me. And I just try not to think about it.
14. I love to fish. I only like to fish for about two hours before I get bored, especially if we haven't caught anything. But I absolutely love it!
15. I sometimes read people's blogs, even if I don't know them or haven't talked to them in a while. I just like to read blogs. I dunno. It is kind of addictive.
16. I love to play games. Most of my family doesn't, but I love games. I would rather play games, when we all get together, then most things.
17. I have a real issue with textures and food. I just can't eat some things because of their texture. For example: pickles, tomatoes, mushrooms, and the list goes on.
18. I love to clean. But I especially love to do the dishes.
19. I LOVE birthdays. I think they are and should be a big deal. I like to make a big deal out of everyone's birthdays.
20. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
21. I love taking pictures, even though I am not good at it. I really wanted to major in photography in college, but didn't think I would be any good or that I would ever get to use it, so I didn't.
22. I am a total romantic. I love that kinda stuff.
23. I love Disneyland. I have only been twice, but I love it. I would go there a lot if I could. I hope to take all my kids (when I have them all) some day. And Hunter, too. He has never been.
24. I love to craft. If I could, I would do it all day. But let's be honest. Who has time for that?
25. I just asked Hunter to help me come up with a random thing about me, because I couldn't think of a 25th one and he said, "you're beautiful." There you have it, folks.

Finally!! I have been working on this for days. I tag DeeDee and Tory.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Katie, I would love it if you can grab your bumbo for us...if it's too much of a bother don't worry about it though, we'll figure something out.

Hunter is totally right about #25.

Beth said...

Maybe you can come help me organize....

Kyla said...

Maybe you can do our dishes for us! We have about 1 day and a half worth just sitting in our sink...I think Steve is trying to put it off (that is one of his only duties I make him do because I hate doing dishes) Hey, we need to get together, I have been sick so it hasn't been good these past couple weeks but maybe in a couple! I will call you soon!

Tory said...

I am totally with you on the food textures thing. I think I would love lobster and shrimp, but I just can't get myself to chew it.