Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Today we all went to Meagan and Mark's ward at 9am. It was especially early for us because we had to get up and get ready and then drive a long ways, but it was good. I am glad we all got to go to church together. Then my parent's hosted a brunch for us. It was so yummy. My mom made her fantastic cinnamon rolls. It is a special occasion when we get those. Then for the rest of the day, we just hung out and spent time together. And then people started going home. All three of my brothers and their families left at different times all afternoon and evening. But it was such a fun weekend and I am so glad everyone came to support Mallory. Here are some pictures of the kids playing around on Sunday at my parent's house. And then one of Meagan holding baby Will.

Ethan

Alex climbing in one of the empty toy cabinets

Marshall helping Alex out of the toy cabinet

Meagan and Will

After everyone left, Tricia, Cory, and I tried to watch "Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day." It was NOT good. We didn't even finish it because it was so weird and totally not something worth watching. But at least we gave it a try. I love having my cousin here with me and getting to play with her. I really miss not being around her very often. Thanks again for coming to play, Murrays.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

It was great to see you! Oh, I went to DI but didn't find any Ties worthy of the planned sewing project!