Friday, February 6, 2009

Keelia And Her Baby

Keep in mind, this is prebath this morning. :) Keelia really LOVES babies. She has like ten, and takes care of them all. But in the last little while, she has taken a liking to one of my old baby dolls, my baby beans. When I was a kid, all of my siblings and I had 'bean dolls.' Well, I kept mine, and she LOVES it! She is hilarious with it. The last couple nights she has even wanted to take it to bed with her, but only until she falls asleep. Then it hits the floor. But here are some pictures of her being 'motherly' to her baby. The baby's blanket in these pictures is my Valentine's day dishtowel that hangs on the oven. She loves to pull them down and use them as blankets for her babies.

These first two pictures are baby's most common "beds." This one is the ark from her Little People Noah's ark set.

This one is the stool from her play kitchen turned upside down. She is quite creative!

This is her (not so) gently removing baby from "bed." I love that she grabs the baby by the neck. It cracks me up. She often carries her babies around by the neck, too. It is funny to see.

She accidentally dropped the baby while getting her out of "bed."

Keelia kissing the baby because she dropped her.

This is her loving her baby!

9 comments:

Jen said...

She's so loving, it's so cute.

Jannie said...

SOOO CUTE!! I really love how creative she is with the beds for her dolls! And it made me laugh that she kissed her doll after dropping her. So precious!!

Sister Ward said...

That's cute, Kate. Laura has the little Noah's Ark. She just eats all the animals while she's playing in the tub!

anorthowife said...

well i love YOUR baby! i think it's sweet that she uses a love-day "blanket" too...

Kariann said...

Love the creative beds!! Love your little cutie!! Love your new background!! :)

Amy said...

That is so priceless Katie! I LOVE it and I love when they love their dolls. She is precious!

Molly and Jay said...

Cute! I love her doll's bed!

Unknown said...

I love those pics, she is so adorable!

Leslie said...

That is so sweet!