Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged--My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Patrick Scott
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Well, the quick answer is no. But I don't know that I was ever REALLY in love until Hunter. But interestingly enough, most of my ex boyfriends hate me.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Beer, on accident, at a friend's house when I was in 2nd grade. I didn't even swallow it. It tasted like dirty feet.
4. What was your FIRST job? Colorado Lace Dry Cleaners
5. What was your FIRST car? Larry, a 95' red jeep laredo
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Hunter
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Keelia, when she woke me up with her "hello"
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Stankewitz
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think it was Wisconsin to California when I was eight.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My first best friend was Erin Johnson, when I was four. No, we haven't talked really since I moved away when I was four. But my cousin Tricia has been my best friend for life! And I don't get to talk to her as often as I would like.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? can't remember
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Keelia, if you count that. If not, then Hunter.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? My sister's, when I was twelve.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Turned on the TV for Keelia so I could try and sleep a little longer.
15. FIRST tattoo? don't have one
16. FIRST piercing? My ears
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Haven't been yet. Unless you count Switzerland, when I was in the womb still.
18. FIRST movie your remember seeing? Dumbo
19. When was your FIRST detention? Middle school. I had the meanest Social Studies teacher ever. She wore a neck brace and if you got out of your seat without asking, she gave you a detention, no questions asked.
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Colorado

I tag: DeeDee, Tory, Amy, Angie, Natalie, and Traci

3 comments:

Tory said...

Love it! I'm totally doing it. Plus, I am still going to do the Sweetheart tag too! I am behind like 20 post, so WATCH OUT SUCKA!

Beth said...

Too fun! And I love that you had a name for your first car!

Amy said...

Katie, I LOVE this, I'm so doing it. Very cute! Yah I'm with the Farr's, Larry is an awesome name for a car!