Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Born Tag

I got tagged on Facebook, but I have NO idea really how to work that, so I am doing it here. Enjoy!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Not really.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was so nervous, but so happy. I wanted to be pregnant so bad and was so excited about becoming a mommmy!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No Way!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23 when I found out, 24 when I had her

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? home pregnancy test

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Hunter read the test with me, but then we called my mom and dad

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes. I would hate not knowing.

9. DUE DATE? October 18, 2007

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I felt sick all day, but never threw up.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? buffalo chicken strips, hot dogs, Wendy's lettuce, and McDonald's fries

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't really remember. Probably a lot irritated me, but I have clearly blocked it out.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? female

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes. At first, I wanted a boy and I cried when they told me it was a girl. Girls scared me. But I wouldn't trade her for the world.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Oh gosh, I think like 43.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, 3.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?? I was real close to toxemia, so they induced me two weeks early.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? SkyRidge Hospital in Lonetree, Colorado

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From hospital check in to delivery was 21 hours.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Hunter and my mom

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Hunter and my mom

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Epidural, two of them in fact.

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 11oz.

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? October 4, 2007

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Keelia Kim Jackson

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? Keelia is 16 months old.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Jeff telling you to not name her Keelia irritated you ;) That's what brothers are for, right?

Amy said...

Um......Wendy's lettuce huh? Does it taste different than other lettuce?? Funny! I loved this Katie, good job! So to do it on facebook you just click notes on the top and then create a new note and there you go. Let me know if it works okay.

Sly Family said...

I laughed out loud when I read about you craving Wendy's lettuce! That is priceless.