Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doctors, Again!

Well, Keelia is still battling her diaper rash. Now before you judge me for being a negligent mom, I finally made her a dermatologist appointment for Monday. Because, on top of her diaper rash, she has some other kind of rash on her right leg. ONLY her right leg. I swear, the girl catches EVERYTHING. And I don't even know how. We hardly go anywhere or do anything, and no one comes here, really. So, how does she do it? It is a medical marvel. :)
But I wanted to post her stats, because she is growing so fast. She was 24 pounds, 13.5 ounces and 31.5 inches tall. Which is TALL! That is just over 2'6! :) She is such a sweet girl. Is there any way to make them stop growing??

7 comments:

Amy said...

No wait until they are all the sudden 7!! Let us know about the rash, so sorry!

Leslie said...

Hopefully the dermatologist will be able to help.

cHeRi" said...

OH MAN...POOR GIRL!!! AND THEY GROW WAY TOO FAST!! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG!

Korine said...

So sorry Katie, SERIOUSLY, she does get everything! It makes you so grateful for the good, healthy days! BTW, loved the videos, she has so much energy! You are a great mommy!

Cardon Times said...

If it makes you feel any better Boyd would get a diaper rash that would last all winter long. Nothing would help and the doctors had no clue what to do. The only thing that helped was the change of weather.... Good luck.

Kariann said...

Poor thing!! Her and brynlee need to get together and be put in a room where they won't catch ANYTHING!! lol Hope her rash gets betetr!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Angie said...

o.. I hope that you can find out what is causing the rash..
Keep smiling!