Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Six Random Things Tag

I don't think this is my first (and probably not my last) time doing this tag, but here it goes again! Thanks for the tag Kariann!

1. I can't go to sleep if there is something undone. It really bothers me when I can't finish something. It takes a lot of self control to put down what I am doing and go to bed, which is why it doesn't happen very often.

2. I love to shop. Now if only I had enough funds to shop as much as I wanted. :)

3. I love being at home. Don't get me wrong, I will go out and do stuff, and everyone needs to every once in a while. But I don't mind just being home, relaxing and playing with Keelia.

4. I want to learn how to take better pictures. There are people out there whose pictures look like art work, no matter what is going on in the snap shot. I want to learn how to do that. I'm sure I would need a better camera to start...

5. I love balancing our checkbook. I know, I am a total weirdo, but I do. It all goes back to how I love things to be organized. Having our money organized falls into that category, I guess.

6. My favorite season is Fall. There is just something about the air in the Fall. This year's Fall was too hot. My second favorite season is Winter. I LOVE bundling up and the snow. This year's Winter, so far, has been a disappointment. I have high hopes for Fall and Winter of '09.

I tag....Jen, Jenny, Jennie, Leslie, and Meagan (my sister).

4 comments:

Angie said...

You should totally be here right now for the winter. Where El and I got married (liberty Utah) they had 34 inches of snow yesterday.. WOW.. I would love that snow at my house, just so I could build a snow fort! That is the only reason that I like winter.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the tag, now I just have to come up with a few random facts!

Amy said...

For some reason my blog didn't update you and I was beginning to wonder how you were, but wow so much to catch up on. Mallory's baptism looks like so much fun, how fun to have everyone there, it's the best!! I'm so sorry about your infertility probs, but I promise things will work out, I swear sometimes it's for us to learn patience, why can't it happen when we want it to? It will, hang in there.

Thinking of you!

mckenzie said...

I find your ways frighteningly similar to mine...