Well, we had a great weekend! On Friday, we got to hang out with my parents. They came out to babysit Keelia for us so we could go to a class that our ward is teaching about marriage. The class was so fun! And like always, we learned a lot. But we got to have dinner with my parents, then they watched Keelia, and then when we got home and put Keelia to bed, we were able to play "Hand and Foot" together. We used to always play cards when we lived with them, but don't get the chance to very often anymore. So it was a real treat.
On Saturday, we got to watch Mason and Maxwell play basketball. It is so fun to watch them. They are both so good and they really enjoy playing. For dinner, we met Hunter's parents at the mall food court. We ate and then walked around until Keelia was clearly done being in her stroller. Then we met back at our house to have dessert and hang out until Keelia went to bed. It was nice to get to see them. I know Keelia loves getting to see both sets of grandparents. She is lucky to have them both close. And, totally unexpected, Hunter's parents gave us Valentine's. It was so thoughtful. They gave Hunter and I each a Willow Tree statue, and they gave Keelia an adorable book about ladybugs! Thanks again!
And on Sunday, after we battled through church (don't worry, the nursery countdown is on...5 weeks!), and napped a little bit, we headed to my parents to do our taxes. My dad is teaching Hunter how to do them and we really appreciate it. And as always, we love getting to spend time with my parents. Thanks for having us over, Mom and Dad!
It was totally a fun weekend and I can't believe it is over. Friday never comes quick enough and Monday is always lurking too quickly! Well, I am off to do my mounds of laundry.
8 years ago



4 comments:
I had to laugh at your nursery countdown. I think the few weeks before they start nursery are the longest!! Call or email me soon so we can go see Twilight!!
Sounds like you had a good weekend with family. It's always so nice to just hang with them isn't it. Please tell your mom and dad hi from us okay. I know, Monday ALWAYS come way toooo fast!
I can completely understand the nursery countdown. I can't believe its only 5 weeks! We (meaning Matt) did our taxes this weekend too!
Sounds fun (besides the whole church/nursery count-down)! Good luck on the taxes!--I'm doing ours today (hopefully).
Post a Comment