Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And So It Continues...

Well, not that I think everyone is on the edge of their seat to hear about my "infertility" situation, but here comes more about it. So, last time I wrote about it, I was waiting for my cycle to start, so that I could start the clomid. Well, wouldn't you know, this month, my body decided not to have a cycle. It has been 7 weeks. So both my doctor and I thought maybe I was pregnant. (Which was a mistake, because it totally got my hopes up.) But no such luck. I have taken a few pregnancy tests and even got my blood taken yesterday, and it came back today, negative. With Keelia it took a while before I got a positive, but not this long. So because I haven't started a cycle, my doctor wants to give me progesterone, so that my body will start a cycle. And then once I do start, I can start the clomid. I am just SO impatient. I really don't like waiting. And I know there is a plan, greater than mine, I just wish I knew it. Oh well. So I guess I will give another update, when there is one to give.

5 comments:

Kariann said...

How frustrating!! I hope you start to see some progress soon!! :)

Angie said...

I'm praying for you! Know that we love you, and can't wait to hear your good news. I am sure it will be soon..

janine said...

i can't imagine! hang in there!

Molly and Jay said...

Good Luck! That's so frustrating!

Nate and Kelly said...

I'm thinking about you and hope all goes well soon! it's so hard to wait once you feel ready... big hugs!