Monday, February 9, 2009

Background

Man, today I have probably tried out 50 new backgrounds for my blog. For one, I was REALLY bored while Keelia was napping, and two, I just like to change my background. I am just having a hard time finding one that "fits" me, ya know? And I love doing a holiday one, but everyone seems to have the same blog background around the holidays, so I try to steer clear of that usually. I just like mine to be unique, even though I know it is not. Not to mention, I usually don't settle down on a blog background for very long. I wish that it didn't bother me like it does, but my background changes with my mood. :) So for now, I have settled on this one. We will see how long it lasts.

6 comments:

Tory said...

I could make a special one of a kind background just for you with a one of a kind header. All you have to do is say the word. I wouldn't even be offended if you didn't keep it for very long.

Angie said...

I like it.. It reminds me of the sunshine that we are not getting!

k.young said...

Tory, WORD.

Tory said...

Ok, just send me an email with some family pictures that you like. Also, what colors are you feelin' these days? DO you want three columns or do you want to keep it at two?

Anonymous said...

i like this one actually...it somehow reminds me of your cheeriness back in the good old days at the Y

Jen said...

I checked your blog last night and it's already different...that last one really didn't stay very long.