Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gibberish

Do you ever have days where you feel like you are so busy, but have done nothing?? Well that was today. I mean, I did a lot, but I feel like I didn't get many things accomplished off my never ending "To Do List," which has only doubled in size due to our upcoming move. And the closer the move gets, the more excited I get. I mean, I will miss being so close to my family, but I need to have my own space and to have my own things. What is with that? What is the need to have our own "things?" I dunno, but I am so excited to unpack boxes. Which is totally happening too early. I should want to pack boxes now, and unpack boxes later. I just have to keep telling myself that it does no good to unpack boxes now because I will only have to repack them, and more. And let's be honest...who wants to do more work??
Anyone that wants to come help throw things into boxes or help us move stuff, let me know. Because as the day draws nearer, our task force shrinks.
Anyway, does anyone know of a good food chopper? And I don't want a hand chopper...I want an electric one :) So I can chop things up easier for Keelia. I am so tired of buying baby food, but she chokes on everything, including air. :) And that is why we love her.
Well, I am off to do one of the many projects that I started back in May thinking, "I have all Summer to do this." And now the Summer (and my time) is rapidly disappearing and my projects are piling up quite nicely.

4 comments:

Beth said...

O have those days all the time!! I always feel so busy yet I don't think I have accomplished much! They are frustrating!

Good luck with your move! Wish I could be there to help but we aren't moving up there until the 8th of August!

Adam & Rachel said...

i have had days like that. it can be tough. oh and i totally would come help you back except we kind of live in different states.

Amy said...

Ok we are on our way to help you!! Don't I wish, I would love to come to Colorado and see you guys and help you too. Is there anything I can do from here? Let me know Okay!

Jen said...

I hate packing and unpacking. Sorry we can't be there to help. What happened to this summer anyway? It flew by!