
Yay for my 100th post!! :) It is clear that I have nothing else to do in my life, but blog. I have only been blogging six months and have 100 posts. That might be a problem...
Also, this week's TTA is about touch. This is an interesting topic. I have never though about having a favorite touch before. But I will say there is almost nothing better than soft, smooth baby skin. Is that weird?? Keelia has the softest skin and I love it when she wants to cuddle, because she is so soft.
Also, I just love it when Hunter and I hold hands. Life is always too busy for simple things like that, so it is really special when we actually get to hold hands. I am a weirdo, I know. 
I also love cuddling up with a blanket when it is cold. Don't get me wrong, I would rather be cold than hot, but when I get cold, I love to curl up with a blanket and get warm.
And another great thing about today, my brother's triplets are one year old!! Happy Birthday, Ethan, Alex, and Lindsay!! I can't even believe it has been a whole year! They are so wonderful and they are getting so big. They are so special to our family...they are a true miracle. And even though I don't get to see them very often at all, I love these kiddos so much!!
Here are the boys, Ethan and Alex, when they were 5 or 6 weeks old and still in the hospital. I'm gonna be honest, in this picture, I don't know who is who :)
Here is Lindsay having a bath just days after she got to come home from the hospital. Also about six weeks old.
Ethan, Lindsay, Alex
And here they are around nine months old. This is the most recent picture I have of them. We are going to see them next week, so I will have something more recent, but look at how big they are!!
9 years ago



5 comments:
Wow 100th post, I have to admit I am not far behind. So I will be doing my TTA today, but I love yours. So true. Check my sisters out, link to Jennifer and Matt on my family and see hers, kind of interesting how we perceive different things. Hope you have a good day. Happy birthday to the tripletts.
BTW- LOVE the pic of you holding Keeli, you look darling!
Holding hands is totally underrated. I love it to. I'm jealous you'll get to see everyone next week!
I cannot believe that the triplets are 1!!! Where did the year go? And I love that you love to hold your hubby's hand. It is the simple things like that that are so special. Congrats on your 100th post you blogging machine!
Seriously? 100? WOW Katie, I do love to read your posts and see Keeli grow! You are the sweetest mom, can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment