Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Because

July 27
On Sunday, we just looked so adorable, how could I not take a picture of my cute family?!! Plus, Keeli got to wear a new dress that her Grandma and Grandpa Jackson gave her, so of course we had to take pictures to show them. And really, my only question is, could she be any cuter? I think not!! :)







July 26
On Saturday night, I had gone to bed before Hunter got home from work, but I woke up when he came in and was talking nonsense. Well, after I woke up a little bit more, I realized he had brought me home a dozen red roses, just because. He said he wanted something that said, "LOVE." Yay for being romantic!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Seriously cute pictures of your little gal and your little fam! And I LOVE the roses. So sweet!!

Misty said...

no..she couldn't be any cuter! how fun!

Sly Family said...

I love getting new dresses for Isabelle, it is so fun!!! Keeli looks adorable in her green dress. Actually she is just adorable period!

Adam & Rachel said...

wow....adam has some things he could learn from hunter!