Tuesday, July 29, 2008

*Sigh*

It is only Tuesday and I am already more tired than I ever remember being with any of our other moves. And believe it or not, this will be our fifth move in our almost two years of marriage. That should be some kind of record. Six moves, if you count moving all of Hunter's stuff to my parent's house before we got married.
There is just TOO much to do! Not to mention, I am about the least patient person ever. So I am already fed up with the waiting game. I just want to get to our place and unpack stuff. If only it were this easy...

4 comments:

Beth said...

We've been married 8 years and this will be our 14th move!! I hope we settle down soon!! Good luck with everything!

BTW~Travis' parents are up in Westminster. I know it's kind of far, but we still must get together!!

Tiffany said...

Lookslike you have been havingso much fun! Can we adopt Keeli? We ned an adorable girl around here!Lol
Good Luck with the move it will be greatfor you to have your own place!

Tiffany said...

My Space bar is freeking! Hope you could read that!!!

Angie said...

WOW... It sounds like your having a day.. I hope it gets better.. if I were there I would totally help you..
Good luck with the move.. :)