Monday, July 28, 2008

Fishing

Well, Hunter and I have been trying to go fishing all Summer because we LOVE it! Last night we talked about going this morning, but it all depends on how Keeli does during the night. Well she slept really well, but got up at 5am, so when we couldn't get her back to sleep, we decided (and by we, I mean Hunter) that today would be a perfect day to fish.
So we headed up to Evergreen Lake to fish. We had a really good time, but we didn't catch anything. We got up there around 7ish, but it was already getting hot, so the fish were hard to find. Anyway, it was the fun that counts! We were glad to be able to do something as a family today. We sure do miss Hunter when he works so much! We didn't take as many pictures as I had planned, but isn't that always the way??!


Keeli before we left. She was tired, but looks so dang cute!


Keeli in her backpack! We love that thing!


Hunter doing his fishing stuff :)


The beautiful lake!


More lake

2 comments:

Tory said...

Next time I see Keeli, I just might have to bite her. That's how cute she is...But how could you expect anything less from such a hot mommy?!

Molly and Jay said...

Cute pictures! I love that backpack!