
So I won't complain for long, but if you don't like it, don't read it :) We have already run into a few issues while trying to move and we haven't even started actually "moving" yet. The apartment complex has come up with all these "last minute" things that if we don't get them done, we can't get in on Friday. In fact, this morning, they called to tell us that it wouldn't be cleaned until Friday, so we couldn't get in until sometime Saturday, but we have a moving crew coming Saturday at 8am to help move us, because we were supposed to get our keys at 9am tomorrow. So, I calmly (as calm as I can be when stressed) told the woman that that was not going to work for us. And she worked something out, but why does this happen at the last minute?? So anyway, we can at least get the key before the office closes tomorrow, so we can still move in on Saturday morning. But so much for getting my kitchen and stuff done tomorrow. I wanted to get some stuff done tomorrow so we weren't doing it all on Saturday. You see, the fun part about this move is that Hunter can't get off of work at all to help. So with my ward's help, and my family, I am doing this move. And I am the type of person that doesn't like to rest and almost can't rest until stuff is done. So that is why the whole Friday move in day was going to be SO nice. But instead, now, I will probably drain myself working on Saturday and be worthless for anything the rest of the weekend. It is so frustrating. But, like most other things, what can you do?
9 years ago



2 comments:
It's like child birth...nothing worthwhile is ever easy.
That is way frustrating! I am the same way though. I cannot rest until everything is put away and it feels like home. But I am so excited for you too. Post some pictures when you get all settled. Love you!
Post a Comment