Well, I just had to get this taken care of...Keelia got her fourth tooth on July 14th. And she is already really close to getting her fifth tooth. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
We are still on vacation. We will return home on Saturday and then I will update more. We have had a lot of fun, but are ready to be home and to get some good sleep!!
8 years ago



2 comments:
did you get your facebook note from me? You're entire fam is invited to a 40th birthday party for Smebi at my house Tue. July 29th--don't bring anything and come whenever you want--we'll have some sort of dinnerish something and all three of the goofy Lukens brothers will be here plus children, so it will be fun and very casual--get Natalie to come, too, even though she'd rather bee working on her new house--I Ltotally get that. PS--the Smerican Idol concert was awesome! Love, Honey
I need to use spell check!
Post a Comment